Has your nebulizer stopped producing mist? A new nebulizer and transformer will fix the problem.
We find that if you take good care of your unit they last a long time.
- Use soft tap or bottled water. DISTILLED WATER WILL KILL THE UNIT. Hard water or water with a lot of minerals (well water) will cause a build up on the ceramic disc which will decrease the amount of mist produced.
- Water level should be about 3/4 inch above the black sensor bar
- Routinely wipe off the ceramic disc to remove any buildup
- Only use a moderate amount (2-3 drops) of essential oils at a time
- Most importantly UNPLUG your diffuser when not in use, either from the source or by separating the nebulizer from the transformer.
Please note, the manufacturer does not offer us any warranty on the nebulizers due to varying factors, but we are happy to offer them to our customers at wholesale cost.
If your nebulizer is still producing mist but less than it used to, you may just need to clean or replace the white ceramic disc in the middle. Check out our Diffuser Maintenance Kit.
Input: 110V/24V AC, Mist disc size: 20mm
Quality mist maker with LED lights comes with 10 mode fog/light inline controller which allows you to select the LED light color that you want or select auto rotating light color, auto fading rotating color and control the rotating speed or only mist without light. UL listed transformer. Fogger head size 1 3/4" dia. x 1 3/4" h.
Thank you so much Kathleen! You were over the top helpful. It is up an running again. I will continue to refer people to you guys, and I will order from you for sure in the future. Can't wait to see you guys in Tucson for the 4th Ave fair in the fall!