The rust tones on this bowl compliment the natural colors of the agate slice that sits atop the copper spout, sending mist swirling down the sides. The pure copper sculpture was hand forged from melted copper and attached to an all copper base. The sculpture was then heat patinated to bring out the colors and sealed. A unique, hand-made piece of art.
It measures approximately 7 inches in diameter and 9 inches in height.
All of our diffusers include a 10mL bottle of our Citrus Sacra essential oil. This is our own proprietary blend of six citrus fruits and our own 100% pure frankincense (boswellia sacra).
Our Essential Oil Diffusers use the latest in ultrasonic technology to break up the blending of essential oils and water into mist of micro-particles and disperse them into the air. This type of diffusion creates a therapeutic mist that helps to humidify the air and features the gentle sound of trickling water. Allowing you to benefit from the aromatherapy of the essential oils, and the ionizing and humidifying effect of the water vapor in your home or spa. This diffusion method doesn't utilize heat, which maintains essential oil integrity and holistic properties.
How it works:
An ultrasonic diffuser utilizes electronic frequencies to cause a small disk under the surface of the water to vibrate at a very fast rate. These ultrasonic vibrations break the essential oil into tiny micro-particles, dispersing the oil in a fine mist. These tiny particles are more easily absorbed by the lungs for a greater therapeutic effect on the body, mind, and spirit. No heating or burning means the properties of the oil are not broken down.
Instructions for setup and optimal usage: (Videos available on our website. www.DiffuserArt.com)
1. Place the nebulizer (silver mist unit) in the center of the stoneware vessel, under the copper structure & thread the cord through the hole of the vessel.
2. Push the black plug firmly into the hole. Fill with bottled /filtered drinking water so that the water level is just above the top of the water level sensor (black bar) on the mist unit.
3. Connect the mist unit to the transformer and plug in the transformer.
4. Adjust the placement of the mist unit with a pencil or chopstick so that the mist flows out the center spout.
5. Place the crystal in its setting.
6. Add a couple (less, more often is better than a lot all at once) drops of your favorite essential oil and enjoy!
- Use bottled/filtered drinking water water. Hard water or water with a lot of minerals will clog the diffuser. Periodically change water to keep clean. When water becomes dirty, replace with clean water. Dirty water will affect the performance of the diffuser. DISTILLED WATER OR SOME R.O. WATER WILL KILL THE NEBULIZER.
- The diffuser sends out small jets of water while in operation. Do not place the unit where water spillage or condensation will cause damage to furniture, electric products, floors, or anything else that may be affected by water damage.
- Suggested usage of diffuser motor is no more than 8 hours a day. Unplugging the unit when not in use(separating the cord at the junction works too) will increase the life of the nebulizer. Letting the diffuser run out of water repeatedly will shorten the life of your nebulizer.